Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Exiting and re-entering the building with the same ticket is available for Grande Prairie Storm hockey games and tradeshows inside the Bonnetts Energy Centre.
Events and concerts outside of the scope mentioned above will be deemed a no re-entry event.
There are 5 ATM's located in Bonnetts Energy Centre. Three (3) in the main lobby, one (1) on the east end main floor and one (1) on the south side concourse.
Animals are not permitted in Bonnetts Energy Centre with the exception of service animals and service animals in training.
Due to building Fire Code, guests may not bring strollers/car seat to events in Bonnetts Energy Centre. The only exception is trade shows.
There will not be any "stroller parking" designated area where you can leave your stroller/car seat until the show is done, unless previously mentioned by the venue.
Gift cards are a great gift to present to family, friends, co-workers and employees.
Bonnetts Energy Centre Gift Cards - Gift cards for any dollar value are available at the box office. These certificates may be redeemed at Bonnetts Energy Centre towards the purchase of any event ticket in Bonnetts Energy Centre or any event that Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office is selling tickets for.
Bonnetts Energy Centre has a no refund, no exchange policy on tickets for all events.
In the case that a tour has made a significant change (i.e. venue), it will be at the discretion of the tour to indicate whether refunds will be available.
If your event is eligible for a refund, please note that refunds are only available for tickets purchased prior to the event update and will only be issued until one day prior to the event. Refunds will not be available on the day of the event or for ticket purchased after the event update.
*If the event is eligible for a refund, the ticket holder will receive a refund of the full value of the base ticket price.
Please note the difference between an event update and a cancellation. Review our cancellation policy for events that have been cancelled.
Third Party Ticketing Agents
Ticket scalpers are not recognized ticket agents of Bonnetts Energy Centre. If you purchase tickets from a scalper, intentionally or not, you risk being refused entry. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, void or other invalid tickets, Bonnetts Energy Centre strongly urges all patrons to purchase their tickets from Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office. Validity of scalped tickets cannot be confirmed by Bonnetts Energy Centre.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Contest brought to you by Bonnetts Energy Centre. Contest is void in whole or part where prohibited by law. See eligibility section below for further details. Participation in this contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these contest rules. All dollar amounts are in Canadian funds ($CDN) unless otherwise noted. All dates and times are in Mountain Time (MST/MDT) unless otherwise noted. Social media contests held by Bonnetts Energy Centre is no way affiliated with Facebook/Instagram.
(1) HOW TO ENTER: Contest entering is determined per contest. Please refer to the How To Enter Section on the original post made by Bonnetts Energy Centre on the contest's corresponding social media page.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to residents of Canada except: (a) residents of Quebec; (b) employees of Bonnetts Energy Centre, as well as members of the household and/or immediate family of any of the above parties. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether by blood, marriage or adoption and whether or not they reside in the same household; and (c) must be of legal gambling age in Alberta, unless otherwise noted. Bonnetts Energy Centre shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification.
(3) PRIZE: Winners of select prizes through social media will be contacted through Direct Messages by the corresponding Bonnetts Energy Centre social media account or the Marketing Coordinator. All prizes can be collected from the Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office during regular operational hours. Winner(s) of the contest will receive (a) a reply on their comment (if applicable to the contest); (b) will be tagged/ mentioned in the body of the original post; and (c) will receive a message from Bonnetts Energy Centre's Marketing Coordinator. If you receive a message with a link to collect your prize, this is a fraud/ fake account. We ask that you report it immediately. Bonnetts Energy Centre and associated affiliates do not take responsibility for any problems that may occur from opening those links. Please note: all message sent by Bonnetts Energy Centre, in relation to contests/giveaways, will always include:
- Name of the Prize (i.e. name of the concert)
- Number of tickets won (if applicable to the contest)
- Date of the event
- Date(s) when pick-up will be available
- Pick-Up Location (Always will be Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office)
- Hours of Operations
- Email/ Contact name in the instance of any issues collecting your prize.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For contests that require purchase first, purchaser must ensure that they are using the Bonnetts Energy Centre website to be entered. Using a third party ticketing site will not be counted towards the contest.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the Prize: (i) Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash; (ii) no substitutions except at Bonnetts Energy Centre’s option; (iii) Bonnetts Energy Centre reserve the right at any time to substitute the Prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or prize component(s) of equal or greater value; (iv) Winner will be required to present adequate personal identification (in a form acceptable to Bonnetts Energy Centre – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification); (vii) Prize will not be released unless and until the confirmed Prize winner first shows proof of identification (in a form acceptable to Bonnetts Energy Centre); (viii) confirmed Prize winner is solely responsible for all expenses that are not included in the Prize description above.
Bonnetts Energy Centre prohibits backpacks and over sized bags from being brought into the building. All bags are subject to inspection upon entry.
Better Than Fred's is the exclusive caterer at Bonnetts Energy Centre. They offer a wide range of traditional and specialty food in convenient locations for our patrons' enjoyment.
Cash, debit or credit cards are accepted at all concession stands.
Bonnetts Energy Centre is equipped with one (1) elevator located on the east side of the venue. This elevator is available for guest with disabilities and mobility challenges.
Emergency exits are located throughout Bonnetts Energy Centre and are clearly marked in red.
Bonnetts Energy Centre Guest Services members have been trained in proper procedures for emergency response and will assist you in safely evacuating the premises.
Bonnetts Energy Centre and The Bowes is a no re-entry event venue for concerts and productions.
There will be no designated smoking area at any of our events, unless otherwise stated. All ticket holders are to understand that they will not be able to leave the venue for a smoke and return using the same ticket that has already been scanned into the venue.
Items found or turned-in before, during or after an event will be at the Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office. Items will be kept for 30 days.
To check the lost and found, please call 780-538-0387.
If you notice a lost child or if you become separated from your child, please contact a Bonnets Energy Centre Event Support member immediately for assistance. Found children will be taken to the Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office located in the main lobby.
Bonnetts Energy Centre personnel are available to assist any guest in need. In the arena, medics are located at Section “G” on the North side. There are medical personnel on staff at all Bonnetts Energy Centre events.
Tickets deemed lost, stolen or left at home, may be replaced at the Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office, provided we can verify the ticket holder and seat location. A fee of $10.00 per ticket re-print may apply.
For community events/ events at Better Than Fred's, general admission tickets can not be reprinted.
Ticket replacement policies for various events may differ. Please contact the Box Office 780-538-0387 with questions.
In the rare circumstances, an event at Bonnetts Energy Centre or The Bowes may be postponed, please contact Bonnetts Energy Centre Box Office 780-538-0387 for further instructions.
For cancelled events, ticket refunds are available to the original purchaser, in the format at which it was purchased (i.e. debit, credit, etc.) excluding the service charges and ticket insurance selected at checkout, for up-to sixty days after the show date. The ticket holder will receive a refund for the full base ticket price.
Refunds are not available for tickets purchased through a third party ticketing site, auction items, online reseller (i.e. Facebook Marketplace) and/ or free tickets won through a venue partner.
Tickets will be refunded to the person that originally purchased the ticket through Bonnetts Energy Centre box office, telephone or Bonnetts Energy Centre Website, to the original method used for payment. The Box Office will do their best to contact all ticket holders to ensure successful refund. Please ensure that your Bonnetts Energy Centre account is up to date and are subscribed to our mailing list for event updates.
Fan courtesy is an important element of enjoyment at Bonnetts Energy Centre and we request all guests be respectful of others around them. Any guest who interferes with the enjoyment of another individual during an event is subject to ejection from the building. During performances, we ask all guests to remain seated for the duration of the performance or until an appropriate break occurs. Depending on the demographics of some events (such as concerts), standing may be accepted as normal protocol. Guests are permitted to stand in front of their assigned seats. Some entertainers will instruct Bonnetts Energy Centre staff not to ask anyone to sit down during their performance. Standing on seats or any other building structure is not permitted and may result in ejection from the building.
Unacceptable behaviours include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violations of Bonnetts Energy Centre event policies
- Violation of the local, provincial or federal laws and statutes
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches, in the stands and floor seating
- Attempting to enter the field of play or stage without permission
- Throwing, discharging or launching any item
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another patron/employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which may provoke a violent attack from others
- Use of abusive, profane or threatening language to the staff
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees or performers
- Smoking in a non-smoking area
To enforce these policies, Bonnetts Energy Centre Guest Services Members are located throughout the building during all events. Those who observe other patrons violating these policies should report the incident to the nearest building representative.
Bonnetts Energy Centre has the right to address inappropriate behaviour and failure to do so may result in eviction. Ejected patrons will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
As a courtesy to your fellow ticket holders during Grande Prairie Storm and other sporting events, we ask that you do not walk around in the seating area until there is a stoppage in play.
The following items are not permitted in Bonnetts Energy Centre:
- Backpacks/Sports Bags/Large Bags
- Bottles or cans
- Food and drink purchased outside Bonnetts Energy Centre
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Any mechanically enhanced noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens and whistles
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Spiked or studded jewellery or belts
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type such as firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, knives, etc.
- Helium balloons
- "Selfie" sticks
- Building management reserves the right in their absolute discretion to deny access for any item(s) deemed a safety concern or may result in an undesirable impact on the guest experience.
- Guests found in possession of contraband items will be asked to remove the items from the building and/or may be ejected.
Prepaid tickets purchased:
Via Telephone: customers in which purchase their tickets by calling the box office will have the options to either have their tickets; emailed to purchaser, sent to their mobile device app, or request for the box office to print hard copies, where the purchaser will be subject to a $3.00 CAD printing fee per order (price may vary depending on site of order).
Via Website: customers in which purchase their tickets by through www.BonnettsEnergyCentre.com will have the options to either have their tickets; emailed to purchaser, sent to their mobile device app, or request for the box office to print hard copies, where the purchaser will be subject to a $3.00 CAD printing fee per order (price may vary depending on site of order.
In-Person: customers in which purchase their tickets in-person at the Bonnetts Energy Centre box office, will have the options to either have their tickets; emailed to purchaser, sent to their mobile device app, or request for the box office to print hard copies, where the purchaser will be subject to a $3.00 CAD printing fee per order (price may vary depending on site of order.
Photo identification and the original credit card used to purchase the tickets are required for in-person pick-up.
Events Held at Community Venues (i.e. Northwestern Polytechnic): If you are picking up tickets for an event happening outside of Bonnetts Energy Centre, the tickets will be at the event venue the day of the event.
Events Held at Better Than Fred's: If you are picking up tickets for an event happening outside of Bonnetts Energy Centre, the tickets will be at the event venue the day of the event and will have the $3.00 printing fee waived.